Thursday, December 23, 2010

Talented girl Sa dingding and opel yates

Set lyricist, composer, arranger, production in one of the Sa Dingding, launched a personal new album, "Everything students", Sa Dingding has therefore entered the UK's BBC World Music Award nominations.
"We have to first stop was Japan. Japanese car outstanding convenience and user-friendly. I attended every event, the organizers will follow the arrangements for distance and the number of followers of different models of cars. I was sitting at the most production MPV, use it to drive twenty or thirty day notice was not more tired. "Sa Dingding says to wait until the headquarters of Universal Music UK, car culture is another way. "I and assistant organizers to arrange the Mercedes-Benz S600, the driver came to my hotel early to wait, he wants a smooth driving on the road, so I can look in the busy landscape of England picture, showing the pace of life is the English gentleman leisurely. "
Sa Dingding has an Opel Astra, Opel Astra single door to buy more than 1 year, which is characterized by initial fast, strong grip, high-speed light. "I like listening to music while driving, need this kind of stable environment, Astra make me very satisfied."

No comments:

Post a Comment